Portrait Texas Notice Unlicensed Weapon Possession Sign
Texas Alcoholic Beverage Retailer Weapons Warning Sign
This easy-to-read Texas Weapons Restriction sign makes your weapons message clear to employees and visitors. The Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission requires this weapons warning sign on "premises where a holder of a concealed hand gun license may lawfully possess a concealed hand gun: establishments licensed to sell alcoholic beverages for off-premises consumption or, if licensed for sale for on-premises consumption, establishments whose alcohol sales are 50% or less of total gross receipts." It warns that unlicensed possession of a concealed weapon is a felony.
• Surface-mount sign displays state-mandated English text in blue and black on a white background.
• Sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
• Substrate choices:
- Rugged, enamel-coated aluminum
- Semi-rigid PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
(Choose a tab next to the sign to select material)
• Aluminum and plastic signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner.
• Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
• All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
• For more detailed information on construction, please select the Product Data Bulletins tab above.
• Order your Texas 50 percent signs today, or use the Create a Custom Sign tab to make your own.