Portrait OSHA WARNING Mine Shafts Danger Of Death Keep Sign
Portrait Format OSHA WARNING MINE SHAFTS DANGER OF DEATH KEEP Sign
Use this vertical OSHA Keep Off / Out sign to post your Restricted Access message in locations where employees, visitors and inspectors can see it. This US-made sign has bold block text and is available in 6 sizes and 4 substrate materials to meet your needs.
- Sign design conforms to OSHA 29 CFR 1910.145 standard for header style, text format and header color.
- Portrait-oriented OSHA WARNING safety sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for long life, even in harsh environments.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic OSHA signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes at each corner so you can post your sign easily.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- Ships fast from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Rigid AL-Plus 3-mm aluminum composite
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
(Choose a tab above to select material)
Click Add To Cart to order this vertical OSHA Keep Off / Out safety sign today.
Our NEW AL-Plus Aluminum is a rigid and durable aluminum composite comprised of two sheets of aluminum laminated to a thermoplastic core. It is thicker and stiffer than our standard aluminum, and durable for 10 years outdoors. We are substituting this upgraded material (at no additional cost) because the supply of traditional aluminum has become unreliable. Switching to AL-Plus helps avoid delays producing your signs. We are confident you will be pleased with AL-Plus aluminum signs.