Portrait OSHA SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS Special Protective Equipment Sign
SPECIAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT AND SPECIAL PROTECTIVE CLOTHING SHALL BE PROVIDED, MAINTAINED IN A SANITARY AND RELIABLE CONDITION, AND USED WHENEVER HAZARDS OF PROCESS OR ENVIRONMENT, CHEMICAL HAZARDS, RADIOLOGICAL HAZARDS, OR MECHANICAL IRRITANTS ARE ENCOUNTERED IN A MANNER CAPABLE OF CAUSING INJURY OR IMPAIRMENT.
Portrait Format OSHA SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS PPE - Multiple Sign or Label
This vertical-format OSHA PPE - Multiple sign with easy-to-read text makes your PPE message clear to employees, visitors and inspectors.
- US-made, portrait-oriented OSHA SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS safety sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic OSHA signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- Rigid AL-Plus 3-mm aluminum composite
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this vertical OSHA PPE - Multiple sign today.
Our NEW AL-Plus Aluminum is a rigid and durable aluminum composite comprised of two sheets of aluminum laminated to a thermoplastic core. It is thicker and stiffer than our standard aluminum, and durable for 10 years outdoors. We are confident you will be pleased with AL-Plus aluminum signs.