Portrait OSHA SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS Special Protective Equipment Sign
Portrait Format OSHA SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS PPE - Multiple Sign or Label
This vertical-format OSHA PPE - Multiple sign with easy-to-read text makes your PPE message clear to employees, visitors and inspectors.
- US-made, portrait-oriented OSHA SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS safety sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic OSHA signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- Rigid AL-Plus 3-mm aluminum composite
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
(Choose a tab above to select material)
Click Add To Cart to order this vertical OSHA PPE - Multiple sign today.
Our NEW AL-Plus Aluminum is a rigid and durable aluminum composite comprised of two sheets of aluminum laminated to a thermoplastic core. It is thicker and stiffer than our standard aluminum, and durable for 10 years outdoors. We are substituting this upgraded material (at no additional cost) because the supply of traditional aluminum has become unreliable. Switching to AL-Plus helps avoid delays producing your signs. We are confident you will be pleased with AL-Plus aluminum signs.