Portrait OSHA SAFETY FIRST Temperature Extremes Sign With Symbol
Portrait Format OSHA SAFETY FIRST TEMPERATURE EXTREMES Sign with Text and Symbol
Use this vertical OSHA PPE - Eye sign with bold text and graphic symbol to post your PPE message in locations where employees, visitors and inspectors can see it. This US-made sign is available in 6 sizes and 4 substrate materials to meet your needs.
- Sign design conforms to OSHA 29 CFR 1910.145 standard for header style, text format and header color.
- Portrait-oriented OSHA SAFETY FIRST safety sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for long life, even in harsh environments.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic OSHA signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes at each corner so you can post your sign easily.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- These made-to-order signs and labels ship fast from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility in Illinois.
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Choose a tab above to select material)
Click Add To Cart to order this vertical OSHA PPE - Eye safety sign today.