Portrait OSHA NOTICE This Phone Calls 911 After Security Sign
Portrait Format OSHA NOTICE THIS PHONE CALLS 911 AFTER SECURITY Sign with Your Custom Text
Use this vertical OSHA Phone Rules sign to post your Fire Safety / Equipment message in locations where employees, visitors and inspectors can see it. This US-made sign has bold block text and is available in 6 sizes and 4 substrate materials to meet your needs.
- Enter your custom text in the box above and we'll print it directly on your sign or label at no extra charge.
- Sign design conforms to OSHA 29 CFR 1910.145 standard for header style, text format and header color.
- Portrait-oriented OSHA NOTICE safety sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for long life, even in harsh environments.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic OSHA signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes at each corner so you can post your sign easily.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- These made-to-order signs and labels ship fast from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Rigid AL-Plus 3-mm aluminum composite
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this vertical OSHA Phone Rules safety sign today.
Our NEW AL-Plus Aluminum is a rigid and durable aluminum composite comprised of two sheets of aluminum laminated to a thermoplastic core. It is thicker and stiffer than our standard aluminum, and durable for 10 years outdoors. We are confident you will be pleased with AL-Plus aluminum signs.