Portrait OSHA DANGER Fuel Dispensed From This Pump Sign
FUEL DISPENSED FROM THIS PUMP MAY CONTAIN UP TO 10 PERCENT ETHANOL WE DO NOT RECOMMEND IT'S USE IN ANY VEHICLE BUILT PRIOR TO 2001 IT ALSO MAY BE DAMAGING TO SMALL ENGINES SUCH AS LAWN MOWERS CHAINSAWS ATVS SNOW MACHINES ETC
Portrait Format OSHA DANGER FUEL DISPENSED FROM THIS PUMP Sign
Use this vertical OSHA Fuel sign to post your Hazmat message in locations where employees, visitors and inspectors can see it. This US-made sign has bold block text and is available in 6 sizes and 4 substrate materials to meet your needs.
- Sign design conforms to OSHA 29 CFR 1910.145 standard for header style, text format and header color.
- Portrait-oriented OSHA DANGER safety sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for long life, even in harsh environments.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic OSHA signs have mounting holes at each corner so you can post your sign easily.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- These made-to-order signs and labels ship fast from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Rigid AL-Plus 3-mm aluminum composite
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this vertical OSHA Fuel safety sign today.
Our NEW AL-Plus Aluminum is a rigid and durable aluminum composite comprised of two sheets of aluminum laminated to a thermoplastic core. It is thicker and stiffer than our standard aluminum, and durable for 10 years outdoors. We are confident you will be pleased with AL-Plus aluminum signs.