Portrait OSHA CAUTION Truck Drivers Must Chock Wheels Sign
Surface / Post Mount
TRUCK DRIVERS MUST CHOCK WHEELS BEFORE LOADING AND UNLOADING
OSHA CAUTION Chock Wheels Sign or Label with Standard and Reverse Text
This OSHA-format Truck Loading / Unloading sign makes your Transportation message clear to truck drivers.
- Features standard and reverse text so it can be read when viewed directly or in truck mirrors.
- US-made OSHA safety sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic OSHA signs have center mounting holes.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- Ships fast from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Sturdy 80 mil aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
(Choose a tab above to select material)
Click Add To Cart to order this OSHA Truck Loading / Unloading safety sign today.