Portrait OSHA CAUTION Nitrous Oxide No Open Flames Or Smoking Sign
Portrait Format OSHA CAUTION NITROUS OXIDE NO OPEN FLAMES OR SMOKING Sign
Use this vertical OSHA Medical Gasses sign to post your No Smoking message in locations where employees, visitors and inspectors can see it. This US-made sign has bold block text and is available in 6 sizes and 4 substrate materials to meet your needs.
- Sign design conforms to OSHA 29 CFR 1910.145 standard for header style, text format and header color.
- Portrait-oriented OSHA CAUTION safety sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for long life, even in harsh environments.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic OSHA signs have mounting holes at each corner so you can post your sign easily.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- These made-to-order signs and labels ship fast from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Rigid AL-Plus 3-mm aluminum composite
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this vertical OSHA Medical Gasses safety sign today.
Our NEW AL-Plus Aluminum is a rigid and durable aluminum composite comprised of two sheets of aluminum laminated to a thermoplastic core. It is thicker and stiffer than our standard aluminum, and durable for 10 years outdoors. We are substituting this upgraded material (at no additional cost) because the supply of traditional aluminum has become unreliable. Switching to AL-Plus helps avoid delays producing your signs. We are confident you will be pleased with AL-Plus aluminum signs.