Portrait ANSI SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS Special protective equipment Sign
Portrait Format ANSI SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS PPE - Multiple Sign or Label
This vertical-format ANSI PPE - Multiple sign makes your PPE message clear to employees and visitors.
- US-made, portrait-oriented ANSI SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS safety sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
- Sign colors conform to ANSI Z535.1 standards for Safety Color Code.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic ANSI signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- Ships fast from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Rigid AL-Plus 3-mm aluminum composite
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
(Choose a tab above to select material)
Click Add To Cart to order this vertical ANSI PPE - Multiple sign today.
Our NEW AL-Plus Aluminum is a rigid and durable aluminum composite comprised of two sheets of aluminum laminated to a thermoplastic core. It is thicker and stiffer than our standard aluminum, and durable for 10 years outdoors. We are substituting this upgraded material (at no additional cost) because the supply of traditional aluminum has become unreliable. Switching to AL-Plus helps avoid delays producing your signs. We are confident you will be pleased with AL-Plus aluminum signs.