Portrait ANSI SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS 1. Read and understand the operation Sign
Estimated shipping date: ...loading
1. Read and understand the operation manual and all safety labels before operating this machine. 2. Only a trained person is to be permitted to operate this machine. Training should include instruction in operation under normal conditions and emergency situations. 3. This machine is to be serviced only by trained and authorized personnel. follow lock-out procedures before servicing. 4. Never reach into the machine for any reason unless the machine is at a complete stop. 5. Never leave the machine stopped in such a manner that another worker can start the machine while you are working on or within the machine. 6. Never change or defeat the function of electrical interlocks or other machine "shutdown" switches. 7. Before starting this machine, check that: all persons are clear of the machine, no maintenance work is being performed on the machine, all guards are in place. 8. Routine inspections and corrective/preventative maintenance measures are to be conducted to ensure that all guards and safety features are retained and function properly.
Portrait Format ANSI SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS Machine Safety Sign or Label
This vertical-format ANSI Machine Safety sign makes your Machinery message clear to employees and visitors.
- US-made, portrait-oriented ANSI SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS safety sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
- Sign colors conform to ANSI Z535.1 standards for Safety Color Code.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic ANSI signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- Ships fast from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility in Illinois.
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Choose a tab above to select material)
Click Add To Cart to order this vertical ANSI Machine Safety sign today.
Customers who bought this also consider