Portrait ANSI DANGER Excessive Noise Wear Ear Protection Sign with Symbol
Portrait Format ANSI DANGER Excessive noise Ear protection must be worn Sign or Label with Text and Symbol
This vertical-format ANSI PPE - Hearing sign with text and graphic symbol makes your PPE message clear to employees and visitors.
- US-made, portrait-oriented ANSI DANGER safety sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
- Sign colors conform to ANSI Z535.1 standards for Safety Color Code.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic ANSI signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- Ships fast from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Rigid AL-Plus 3-mm aluminum composite
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this vertical ANSI PPE - Hearing sign today.
Our NEW AL-Plus Aluminum is a rigid and durable aluminum composite comprised of two sheets of aluminum laminated to a thermoplastic core. It is thicker and stiffer than our standard aluminum, and durable for 10 years outdoors. We are confident you will be pleased with AL-Plus aluminum signs.