Portrait ANSI CAUTION Radiation restricted Sign with Symbol
Portrait Format ANSI CAUTION Radiation restricted Sign or Label with Symbol and Text
Use this vertical-format ANSI Radiation sign with bold text and graphic symbol to post your Medical Facility message. This US-made sign is available in 6 sizes and 4 substrate materials to meet your needs.
- Vertical ANSI CAUTION design conforms to ANSI Z535 standards for color, header and text format.
- Portrait-oriented sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for use in varied work environments.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic ANSI signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- >All signs are made-to-order, and most orders ship within 2 days from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Rigid AL-Plus 3-mm aluminum composite
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Choose a tab above to select material)
Click Add To Cart to order this vertical ANSI Radiation safety sign today.
Our NEW AL-Plus Aluminum is a rigid and durable aluminum composite comprised of two sheets of aluminum laminated to a thermoplastic core. It is thicker and stiffer than our standard aluminum, and durable for 10 years outdoors. We are substituting this upgraded material (at no additional cost) because the supply of traditional aluminum has become unreliable. Switching to AL-Plus helps avoid delays producing your signs. We are confident you will be pleased with AL-Plus aluminum signs.