Pittsburgh Splash Pad Rules Sign
Estimated shipping date: ...loading
Splash Pad Rules - Children under the age of 6 must have adult supervision at all times. - Food and drinks are only permitted in designated areas. - Glass containers and grills are prohibited. - Animals are not permitted. - No bicycles, skateboards, roller blades, etc. - No toys or water balloons. - No running, pushing or rough play. - No climbing, hanging, swinging or sitting on the spray features. - No drugs, alcohol, smoking, vaping, electronic cigarettes or chewing tobacco. - No weapons, fighting, profanity or abusive language. - When thunder and/or lighting is present, evacuate the splash pad immediately and seek shelter. Patrons must wait 30 minutes after the last sign of thunder or lightning before returning. - Splash Pad cannot be reserved for private parties or groups. - Vandals will be prosecuted.
Pittsburgh Splash Pad Rules Sign on Aluminum, Plastic, Magnetic or Label Substrate
Use this easy-to-read Swimming Pool sign to make your Recreation message clear to employees and visitors. It is available in 6 sizes to meet your needs.
- US-made sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for long life in a variety of environments.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic signs have holes in each corner for easy mounting.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick to a clean, dry surface.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- These signs and labels are made-to-order, and most orders ship within 2 business days from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this Swimming Pool sign today.
Customers who bought this also consider