OSHA WARNING Solvent Level Do Not Overfill Solvent Level Sign
SOLVENT LEVEL DO NOT OVERFILL SOLVENT LEVEL SHOULD NOT EXCEED THE LEVEL OF THE SITE GLASS (NO HIGHER THAN 3" TO TOP OF SITE GLASS) DO NOT LEAVE AREA DURING PUMPING OPERATIONS
OSHA WARNING SOLVENT LEVEL DO NOT OVERFILL SOLVENT LEVEL Sign or Label
This OSHA-format Hazardous Material sign makes your Hazmat message clear to employees, visitors and inspectors.
- US-made OSHA safety sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic OSHA signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Choose a tab above to select material)
Click Add To Cart to order this OSHA Hazardous Material safety sign today.
Customers who bought this also consider