OSHA WARNING Do Not Enter When Red Sign With Symbol
DO NOT ENTER WHEN RED LIGHTS ARE FLASHING
OSHA WARNING DO NOT ENTER WHEN RED LIGHTS ARE FLASHING Sign or Label with Symbol
This OSHA-format Do Not Enter sign with text and pictograph makes your Enter / Exit message clear to employees, visitors and inspectors.
- US-made OSHA WARNING safety sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic OSHA signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- Ships fast from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Rigid AL-Plus 3-mm aluminum composite
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this OSHA Do Not Enter sign today.
Our NEW AL-Plus Aluminum is a rigid and durable aluminum composite comprised of two sheets of aluminum laminated to a thermoplastic core. It is thicker and stiffer than our standard aluminum, and durable for 10 years outdoors. We are confident you will be pleased with AL-Plus aluminum signs.