OSHA Warning Confined Space Work In Progress Name Date Barricade Label
OSHA Warning CONFINED SPACE WORK IN PROGRESS NAME DATE Barricade Sign
Add this orange adhesive barricade sign to barricade tapes, ropes or chains to enhance visibility, share key information and identify temporary hazards.
- Versatile fold-over design is easy to stick onto barricade tape, wrap over a rope or chain, or adhere to the panel of a barrier or barricade.
- Adhesive back holds the sign in place. Convenient and easy to apply without additional fasteners.
- Durable, adhesive vinyl measures 11 x 11.5 in.
- Printed matte surface includes space to write in additional information with permanent marker.
- Long-lasting acrylic adhesive back has double-scored liners for quick peel-and-stick application.
- Sold in economical packs of 25.
- Complies with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.145(f) and ANSI Z535.5 standards.
Click Add To Cart to order this CONFINED SPACE WORK IN PROGRESS NAME DATE barricade sign today.
Easy application instructions are printed on each sign:
1. Write in your message on the lines provided using a permanent marker.
2. Remove the peel-off liner exposing the 3-in. adhesive strip on the upper portion of the sign.
3. Stick the exposed adhesive to the back of a barricade tape.
4. Remove the secondary peel-off liner opposite the header message to expose additional adhesive to stick to the front of the barricade tape.