OSHA SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS To Avoid Possible Serious Personal Sign With Symbol
TO AVOID POSSIBLE SERIOUS PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH READ ALL INSTRUCTION SHEETS BEFORE USING CYLINDERS DO NOT EXCEED RATED CAPACITY BE SURE COUPLERS ARE COMPLETELY CONNECTED CYLINDERS MUST BE FULLY SUPPORTED AND THE LOAD CENTERED STAY CLEAR OF LIFTED LOADS DO NOT USE DAMAGED OR LEAKING CYLINDERS USE ONLY RECOMMENDED HYDRAULIC FLUID
OSHA SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS Cylinders Sign or Label with Symbol
This OSHA-format Cylinders sign with text and pictograph makes your Gases message clear to employees, visitors and inspectors.
- US-made OSHA SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS safety sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic OSHA signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- Ships fast from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility in Illinois.
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Choose a tab above to select material)
Click Add To Cart to order this OSHA Cylinders sign today.
Customers who bought this also consider