OSHA NOTICE Emergency First Aid Should Liquid Or Vapors Sign
EMERGENCY FIRST AID SHOULD LIQUID OR VAPORS OF THIS PRODUCT COME IN CONTACT WITH EYES OR SKIN 1. FLUSH AFFECTED AREA THOROUGHLY WITH WATER FOR 15 MINUTES 2. REMOVE IMMEDIATELY ANY CONTAMINATED CLOTHING 3. DO NOT APPLY SALVES OR OINTMENTS TO BURNS GET TO DOCTOR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
OSHA NOTICE Emergency Sign or Label
This OSHA-format Emergency sign makes your Industrial Notices message clear to employees, visitors and inspectors.
- US-made OSHA safety sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic OSHA signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- Ships fast from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Rigid AL-Plus 3-mm aluminum composite
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this OSHA Emergency safety sign today.
Our NEW AL-Plus Aluminum is a rigid and durable aluminum composite comprised of two sheets of aluminum laminated to a thermoplastic core. It is thicker and stiffer than our standard aluminum, and durable for 10 years outdoors. We are confident you will be pleased with AL-Plus aluminum signs.