OSHA Good Practice Helps Stops The Spread: Sign
Estimated shipping date: ...loading
GOOD PRACTICE HELPS STOPS THE SPREAD: BE CARING BE PATIENT LETS HELP ONE ANOTHER!
OSHA SAFETY FIRST GOOD PRACTICE HELPS STOPS THE SPREAD: Sign on Aluminum, Plastic or Vinyl Label
Post this easy-to-read PPE-General sign at entry points to your facility to remind employees and visitors to wear a face mask to help prevent the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Features bold text and colors with a face mask symbol.
- Meets OSHA 29 CFR 1910.145 and ANSI Z535 requirements.
- US-made sign resists UV, chemicals, abrasion and moisture for long life in a variety of environments.
- Material choices:
- Aluminum and plastic signs have rounded corners with 3/16-in. holes for easy mounting.
- Labels have a removable liner - just peel and stick.
- Labels and plastic signs are good choices for indoor and sheltered outdoor use. Aluminum signs will withstand harsh outdoor conditions.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and have a matte finish to reduce glare and reflections.
- Sturdy aluminum that remains rust-free
- Semi-rigid 1.4 mm polyethylene plastic with 50-percent recycled content
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this PPE-General sign today.
Customers who bought this also consider