OSHA Do Not Operate My Life Is On The Line Safety Tag
Estimated shipping date: ...loading
DO NOT OPERATE MY LIFE IS ON THE LINE SIGNED BY: DATE: DO NOT REMOVE THIS TAG! REMARKS:
OSHA DANGER DO NOT OPERATE MY LIFE IS ON THE LINE Safety Tag
Use this 2-sided OSHA safety tag to identify hazardous conditions or potentially hazardous conditions, equipment, or operations until the hazard is eliminated, resolved, or completed.
- This tag complies with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.145(f) and ANSI Z535.5 standards.
- Manufactured with gabled top corners, a 3/8-inch hole and rounded bottom corners.
- Material Options:
- Available in economical multi-packs costing as little as $0.55/tag for poly cardstock (Select above).
- ComplianceSigns safety tags are made in the USA.
- Poly Cardstock: Poly-based cardstock tags are thin and flexible. Containing no wood content, they are longer lasting and more durable than common paper cardstock tags. These waterproof, tear-resistant tags are good for indoor use and temporary outdoor exposure. Includes a 3/8-in. plain hole at top center.
- Plastic: Tear-resistant, plastic tags are a great choice for harsh environments. Durable against moisture, chemicals and abrasions, the surface is easy to write on. Includes a 3/8-inch metal grommet at top center to prevent pull-off up to 50-lb strength.
- Laminate: Laminated poly tags are ideal for tough, abusive conditions. They are tear-proof, chemical-resistant and waterproof. The surface is easy to write on, yet scratch-resistant and withstands dirt and grease. Includes a 3/8-inch metal grommet at top center to prevent pull-off up to 50-lb strength.
Click Add To Cart to order this Lockout Tagout Safety Tag today.
Customers who bought this also consider