OSHA DANGER Pool Closed Strong Chemicals In Use Sign
POOL CLOSED STRONG CHEMICALS IN USE
OSHA DANGER POOL CLOSED STRONG CHEMICALS IN USE Sign or Label
This OSHA-format Open / Closed / Hours sign makes your Recreation message clear to employees, visitors and inspectors.
- US-made OSHA safety sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic OSHA signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- Ships fast from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Choose a tab above to select material)
Click Add To Cart to order this OSHA Open / Closed / Hours safety sign today.
Customers who bought this also consider