OSHA DANGER No Swimming Pool Closed Chemicals In Use Sign With Symbol
NO SWIMMING POOL CLOSED STRONG CHEMICALS IN USE
OSHA DANGER NO SWIMMING POOL CLOSED STRONG CHEMICALS IN USE Sign or Label with Symbol
This OSHA-format Open / Closed / Hours sign makes your Recreation message clear to employees, visitors and inspectors.
- US-made OSHA safety sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic OSHA signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- Ships fast from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Rigid AL-Plus 3-mm aluminum composite
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this OSHA Open / Closed / Hours safety sign today.
Our NEW AL-Plus Aluminum is a rigid and durable aluminum composite comprised of two sheets of aluminum laminated to a thermoplastic core. It is thicker and stiffer than our standard aluminum, and durable for 10 years outdoors. We are confident you will be pleased with AL-Plus aluminum signs.