OSHA Danger No Operar - Do Not Operate Bilingual Photo Tag
Bilingual OSHA Danger NO OPERAR - DO NOT OPERATE Tag
Use this 2-sided Lockout tag to provide warning and information about machines or equipment being serviced or maintained where the unexpected energization, start-up, or release of stored energy could cause harm.
- This tag complies with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.145(f), OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147 and ANSI Z535.5 standards.
- Manufactured with gabled top corners and rounded bottom corners.
- Semi-rigid .030 styrene tag has limited UV resistance for indoor or temporary outdoor use.
- Material Options:
- All styles are available in economical 10-packs.
- ComplianceSigns lockout tags are made in the USA.
- Plastic with a 3/8-inch metal grommet at top center
- Plastic with a 1/2-inch metal grommet at top center
- Plastic with 2 clear flaps and a 1/2-inch metal grommet at top center (Select above)
Click Add To Cart to order this Lockout Tagout tag today.
Former SafetyCal part #: S624