OSHA DANGER LOCKED OUT DO NOT OPERATE THIS LOCK/TAG MAY ONLY BE REMOVED BY - THIS ENERGY SOURCE HAS BEEN LOCKED OUT! Lockout Tag
OSHA DANGER LOCKED OUT DO NOT OPERATE - THIS ENERGY SOURCE Lockout Tag
Use this 2-sided safety tag to provide warning and information about machines or equipment being serviced or maintained where the unexpected energization, start-up or release of stored energy could cause harm.
- This tag complies with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.145(f), OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147 and ANSI Z535.5 standards.
- Manufactured with gabled top corners, a 3/8-inch hole and rounded bottom corners.
- Material Options:
- Available in economical multi-packs costing as little as $0.55/tag for poly cardstock (Select above).
- ComplianceSigns lockout tags are made in the USA.
- Poly Cardstock: Poly-based cardstock tags are thin and flexible. Containing no wood content, they are longer lasting and more durable than common paper cardstock tags. These waterproof, tear-resistant tags are good for indoor use and temporary outdoor exposure. Includes a 3/8-in. plain hole at top center.
- Plastic: Tear-resistant, plastic tags are a great choice for harsh environments. Durable against moisture, chemicals and abrasions, the surface is easy to write on. Includes a 3/8-inch metal grommet at top center to prevent pull-off up to 50-lb strength.
- Laminate: Laminated poly tags are ideal for tough, abusive conditions. They are tear-proof, chemical-resistant and waterproof. The surface is easy to write on, yet scratch-resistant and withstands dirt and grease. Includes a 3/8-inch metal grommet at top center to prevent pull-off up to 50-lb strength.
Click Add To Cart to order this Machinery lockout tag today.