OSHA DANGER High Voltage Personal Protective Equipment Sign
HIGH VOLTAGE PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT MUST BE USED
OSHA DANGER HIGH VOLTAGE PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT Transformer Sign
Post this easy-to-read transformer safety sign to notify people of the potential dangers of hazardous voltage when working in and around electrical transformers.
- US-made sign resists UV, chemicals, abrasion and moisture for long life in a variety of environments.
- Complies with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.145 and ANSI Z535 requirements.
- Size is 10x7 in.
- Substrate choices:
- Labels have permanent acrylic adhesive on the back with a scored liner - just peel and stick.
- Aluminum and plastic signs have rounded corners with holes for easy mounting.
- ComplianceSigns transformer signs are proudly made in the USA.
- Sturdy aluminum that remains rust-free
- Semi-rigid 1.4 mm polyethylene plastic with 50-percent recycled content
- Adhesive Vinyl - Flexible vinyl with matte surface resists moisture. Best for light-duty indoor and sheltered outdoor use.
- Dura Adhesive Vinyl - Flexible dual-layer vinyl with a clear protective top layer for added durability and resistance to abrasions, chemicals and fading. Use indoors or out.
(Select material above)
Click Add To Cart to order this OSHA Electrical High Voltage sign today.
Customers who bought this also consider