OSHA DANGER Fluorosilicic Acid Wear Protective Equip Sign With Symbol
FLUOROSILICIC ACID HAZARD AREA CAUSES BURNS, EYE DAMAGE, AND FATAL IF INHALED OR INGESTED WEAR PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
OSHA DANGER Acid Sign or Label with Symbol
This OSHA-format Acid sign makes your Hazmat message clear to employees, visitors and inspectors.
- US-made OSHA safety sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic OSHA signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- Ships fast from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Choose a tab above to select material)
Click Add To Cart to order this OSHA Acid safety sign today.
Customers who bought this also consider