OSHA Danger Do Not Remove Tag
OSHA Danger DO NOT REMOVE SIGNED BY: DATE: Tag
Use this 2-sided Lockout tag to provide warning and information about machines or equipment being serviced or maintained where the unexpected energization, start-up, or release of stored energy could cause harm.
- This tag complies with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.145(f), OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147 and ANSI Z535.5 standards.
- Manufactured with gabled top corners and rounded bottom corners.
- Material Options:
- All styles are available in economical 10-packs.
- ComplianceSigns lockout tags are made in the USA.
- Semi-Rigid .030 Styrene Plastic with a 3/8-inch metal grommet at top center and limited UV resistance for indoor or temporary outdoor use.
- Poly Cardstock: Poly-based cardstock tags are thin and flexible. Containing no wood content, they are longer lasting and more durable than common paper cardstock tags. These waterproof, tear-resistant tags are good for indoor use and temporary outdoor exposure. Includes a 3/8-in. plain hole at top center.
- Plastic: Tear-resistant, plastic tags are a great choice for harsh environments. Durable against moisture, chemicals and abrasions, the surface is easy to write on. Includes a 3/8-inch metal grommet at top center to prevent pull-off up to 50-lb strength.
Click Add To Cart to order this Lockout Tagout tag today.
Former SafetyCal part #: S262STY, S262CT