OSHA Danger Do Not Operate Do Not Remove Lock Photo Flap Tag
OSHA Danger DO NOT OPERATE MY LIFE IS ON THE LINE Flap Tag
Use this 2-sided Lockout Flap Tag to identify hazardous conditions or potentially hazardous conditions, and identify the tag owner with a name and photo.
- This tag complies with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.145(f), OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147 and ANSI Z535.5 standards.
- Manufactured with gabled top corners, a 3/8-inch hole and rounded bottom corners.
- Add your information to the tag with a pen, marker or label. Then lift the flap, peel off the liner and press to seal. The flap resists chemicals and UV to protect your message.
- Material Options:
- Available in economical multi-packs.
- ComplianceSigns safety tags are made in the USA.
- Poly Cardstock: Poly-based cardstock tags are thin and flexible. Containing no wood content, they are longer lasting and more durable than common paper cardstock tags. These waterproof, tear-resistant tags are good for indoor use and temporary outdoor exposure. Includes a 3/8-in. plain hole at top center.
- Plastic: Tear-resistant, plastic tags are a great choice for harsh environments. Durable against moisture, chemicals and abrasions, the surface is easy to write on. Includes a 3/8-inch metal grommet at top center to prevent pull-off up to 50-lb strength.
Click Add To Cart to order this Lockout Tagout tag today.
Replaces SafetyCal part #: S158942, S158953