OSHA Danger Do Not Operate Lockout Flap Tag
OSHA Danger DO NOT OPERATE LOCKOUT TAG OF: Flap Tag
Use this 2-sided Lockout tag to provide warning and information about machines or equipment being serviced or maintained where the unexpected energization, start-up, or release of stored energy could cause harm.
- This tag complies with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.145(f), OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147 and ANSI Z535.5 standards.
- Manufactured with rounded corners and a clear protective flap on one side.
- Add your information to the tag with a pen, marker or label. Then lift the flap, peel off the liner and press to seal. The flap resists chemicals and UV to protect your message.
- Rigid .060 styrene plastic tag has limited UV resistance for indoor or temporary outdoor use.
- Material Options:
- Available in economical 10-packs.
- ComplianceSigns lockout tags are made in the USA.
- Plastic with a 3/8-inch metal grommet at top center
- Plastic with a 1/2-inch metal grommet at top center (Select above)
Click Add To Cart to order this Lockout Tagout flap tag today.
Former SafetyCal part #: SA673E