OSHA DANGER Caution This Area Contains Energized Sign
THIS AREA CONTAINS ENERGIZED BATTERY SYSTEMS. THIS AREA CONTAINS ENERGIZED ELECTRICAL CIRCUITS. THE BATTERY ELECTROLYTE SOLUTIONS ARE CORROSIVE LIQUIDS NO SMOKING, SPARK PRODUCING DEVICES OR FLAMES
OSHA DANGER THIS AREA CONTAINS ENERGIZED Sign or Label
This OSHA-format Battery sign makes your Process Hazards message clear to employees, visitors and inspectors. Sign design conforms to OSHA 29 CFR 1910.145 standard for header style, text format and header color.
- US-made OSHA DANGER safety sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for long life in varied work environments.
- Available in 6 sizes and 4 substrate materials to meet your needs.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic OSHA signs have mounting holes in each corner for easy mounting.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick to a clean, dry surface.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- These signs and labels are made-to-order, and most orders ship within 2 days from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Rigid AL-Plus 3-mm aluminum composite
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this OSHA Battery safety sign today.
Our NEW AL-Plus Aluminum is a rigid and durable aluminum composite comprised of two sheets of aluminum laminated to a thermoplastic core. It is thicker and stiffer than our standard aluminum, and durable for 10 years outdoors. We are confident you will be pleased with AL-Plus aluminum signs.