OSHA DANGER Carbon Monoxide (Co) Gas May Sign With Symbol
Estimated shipping date: ...loading
CARBON MONOXIDE (CO) GAS MAY BE PRESENT WHEN FORKLIFTS ARE IN USE IN THIS AREA
OSHA DANGER CARBON MONOXIDE (CO) GAS MAY Sign or Label
This OSHA-format Hazardous Material sign makes your Hazmat message clear to employees, visitors and inspectors.
- US-made OSHA safety sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic OSHA signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Choose a tab above to select material)
Click Add To Cart to order this OSHA Hazardous Material safety sign today.
Customers who bought this also consider