OSHA CAUTION STEAM WILL ESCAPE WHEN DOOR IS OPENED Sign with Symbol
OSHA CAUTION STEAM WILL ESCAPE WHEN DOOR IS OPENED Sign or Label with Symbol and Text
This OSHA-format Steam sign with bold text and graphic symbol makes your Process Hazards message clear to employees, visitors and inspectors. Sign design conforms to OSHA 29 CFR 1910.145 standard for header style, text format and header color.
- US-made OSHA CAUTION safety sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for long life in varied work environments.
- Available in 6 sizes and 4 substrate materials to meet your needs.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic OSHA signs have mounting holes in each corner for easy installation.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick to a clean, dry surface.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- These signs and labels are made-to-order, and most orders ship within 2 business days from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Rigid AL-Plus 3-mm aluminum composite
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this OSHA Steam safety sign today.
Our NEW AL-Plus Aluminum is a rigid and durable aluminum composite comprised of two sheets of aluminum laminated to a thermoplastic core. It is thicker and stiffer than our standard aluminum, and durable for 10 years outdoors. We are substituting this upgraded material (at no additional cost) because the supply of traditional aluminum has become unreliable. Switching to AL-Plus helps avoid delays producing your signs. We are confident you will be pleased with AL-Plus aluminum signs.