OSHA CAUTION Pressurized Panel Not To Be Opened If Concentrations Sign
OSHA CAUTION PRESSURIZED PANEL NOT TO BE OPENED IF CONCENTRATIONS Sign or Label
This OSHA-format Pressure / Temperature sign makes your Hazmat message clear to employees, visitors and inspectors. Sign design conforms to OSHA 29 CFR 1910.145 standard for header style, text format and header color.
- US-made OSHA CAUTION safety sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for long life in varied work environments.
- Available in 6 sizes and 4 substrate materials to meet your needs.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic OSHA signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner for easy mounting.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- Most orders ship within 2 days from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Rigid AL-Plus 3-mm aluminum composite
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this OSHA Pressure / Temperature safety sign today.
Our NEW AL-Plus Aluminum is a rigid and durable aluminum composite comprised of two sheets of aluminum laminated to a thermoplastic core. It is thicker and stiffer than our standard aluminum, and durable for 10 years outdoors. We are confident you will be pleased with AL-Plus aluminum signs.