Yellow OSHA Caution Do Not Remove This Tag Without Authorization Tag
S137STD, S137LG, S137FLP
OSHA Caution DO NOT REMOVE THIS TAG WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION Tag
Use this 2-sided Lockout tag to provide warning and information about machines or equipment being serviced or maintained where the unexpected energization, start-up, or release of stored energy could cause harm.
- This tag complies with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.145(f), OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147 and ANSI Z535.5 standards.
- Manufactured with gabled top corners and rounded bottom corners.
- Semi-rigid .030 styrene tag has limited UV resistance for indoor or temporary outdoor use.
- Material Options:
- For flap tag, add your information with a pen, marker or label. Then lift the flap, peel off the liner and press to seal. The flap resists chemicals and UV to protect your message.
- All styles are available in economical 10-packs.
- ComplianceSigns lockout tags are made in the USA.
- Plastic with a 3/8-inch metal grommet at top center
- Plastic with a 1/2-inch metal grommet at top center
- Plastic with a clear flap on one side and a 1/2-inch metal grommet at top center (Select above)
Click Add To Cart to order this Lockout Tagout tag today.
Former SafetyCal part #: S137STD, S137LG, S137FLP