OSHA CAUTION Corrosive Chemicals Avoid Contact Sign With Symbol
CORROSIVE CHEMICALS AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES & SKIN
OSHA CAUTION CORROSIVE CHEMICALS AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES & SKIN Sign or Label with Symbol
This OSHA-format Corrosive sign makes your Hazmat message clear to employees, visitors and inspectors.
- US-made OSHA safety sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic OSHA signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- Rigid AL-Plus 3-mm aluminum composite
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this OSHA Corrosive safety sign today.
Our NEW AL-Plus Aluminum is a rigid and durable aluminum composite comprised of two sheets of aluminum laminated to a thermoplastic core. It is thicker and stiffer than our standard aluminum, and durable for 10 years outdoors. We are confident you will be pleased with AL-Plus aluminum signs.