OSHA CAUTION Beyond This Point Radio Frequency Fields Sign With Symbol
BEYOND THIS POINT: RADIO FREQUENCY FIELDS AT THIS SITE MAY EXCEED FCC RULES FOR HUMAN EXPOSURE FOR YOUR SAFETY, OBEY ALL POSTED SIGNS AND SITE GUIDELINES FOR WORKING IN RADIO FREQUENCY ENVIRONMENTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION RULES ON RADIO FREQUENCY EMISSIONS 47 CFR 1.1307 (B)
OSHA CAUTION Process Hazards Sign or Label with Symbol
This OSHA-format Radio Frequency sign makes your Process Hazards message clear to employees, visitors and inspectors.
- US-made OSHA safety sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic OSHA signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Choose a tab above to select material)
Click Add To Cart to order this OSHA Radio Frequency safety sign today.
Customers who bought this also consider