Oregon NO SMOKING WITHIN 10 FT OREGON AIR ACT Label With Front Adhesive
Oregon No Smoking or Vaping Window Sticker for Oregon Indoor Clean Air Act
This front-adhesive label with Oregon No Smoking or Vaping message mounts easily on the inside surface of glass doors or windows to make your Indoor Clean Air Act message clear to employees and visitors.
• Mounts INSIDE glass doors and windows for viewing from the opposite side. (Text on clear labels or cling material will be backwards when viewed from inside.)
• US-made No Smoking label is printed in bold color on clear or white vinyl.
• Designed for glass doors or windows - just peel and stick.
• Substrate choices:
- Self-adhesive clear vinyl label with permanent adhesive.
- Self-adhesive white vinyl label with permanent adhesive.
- Clear window cling with no adhesive - holds by static cling.
(Choose a tab next to the sign to select material and size)
• Vinyl labels feature a 2.5-mil clear laminate coating that is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
• Labels are printed with UV-stable ink suitable for indoor or outdoor use at temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
• Window Cling is designed for use on indoor glass, but can be used outdoors for up to 3 months. For best results, apply window cling to clean, room-temperature glass.
• For more details on construction, click the Product Data Bulletins tab above and select Clear Labels & Stickers.
• Order your Oregon No Smoking labels today, or use the Create a Custom Sign tab to make your own.