Not Accessible Label with Dynamic Accessibiity Symbol LABEL-PROHIB-73R
Not Accessible Label with Dynamic Accessibiity Symbol
Use this Not Accessible permanent label to mark non-accessible facilities with the new Dynamic Accessibility icon that features an active, engaged person. Although the US Access Board has not changed the original symbol, the new symbol has been embraced by the states of New York and Connecticut, as well as some cities, schools, businesses and other organizations.
- Update existing signage without the trouble of sign replacement. Simply measure the accessibility image on your existing parking, automatic door or other access signs, and order labels the same size or slightly larger.
- NOTE: This new symbol does not match ADA standards, but the group promoting it says that slight variations on the historical symbol are permissible under Section 103 because the symbol clearly displays a wheelchair and signifies accessibility. To be safe, we recommend you review local and state regulations before changing your existing signs.
- This round, self-adhesive label includes permanent adhesive with easy-to-remove backing - just peel and stick.
- US-made accessibility label is printed in bold color on gloss vinyl.
- Available in varied sizes with standard, reflective or glow-in-the-dark options (select above).
- Features a 2.5-mil clear laminate coating that is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
- Printed with UV-stable ink suitable for indoor or outdoor use at temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
Learn more about the image project at accessibleicon.org.
Click Add To Cart to order your dynamic accessibility labels today.