No Diving Sign
NO DIVING Sign on Aluminum, Plastic, Magnetic or Label
This easy-to-read pool / spa / water safety sign with NO DIVING message provides key information for anyone using your pool or spa.
- NOTE: For 4-inch letter height, order the 28x20-inch aluminum sign or label. For 3-inch height, order a 20x14-inch sign or label.
- US-made sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for long life in a variety of environments.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic signs have 0.20-in. holes in each corner for easy mounting.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- These signs and labels are made-to-order, and most orders ship within 2 days from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Choose a tab above to select material)
Click Add To Cart to order this NO DIVING safety sign today.
State Text Size Regulation Information:
Some states require a minimum text height for No Diving notices. We believe this sign meets text requirements for:
- Arizona: 4-in. per R18-5-222 (Order 28x20-in. sign)
- Arkansas: 3-in. per Sec. XX L.1 (Order 20x14-in. sign)
- Tennessee: 4-in. per Rule 1200-23-5-.02(3)(o) (Order 28x20-in. sign)
- Utah: 4 in. per R392-302-11.(4)(b) (Order 28x20-in. sign)
- Wisconsin: 4 in. per DHS 172.29 (1)(c) (Order 28x20-in. sign)
Some states require larger text. Please contact us if you need to meet specific requirements: 800-578-1245.