NFPA 704 NFPA Rating Guide Sign NFPA-Chart-2 NFPA Diamonds
NFPA 704 Hazard Rating Explanation Guide
The National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA), in section 704 of the National Fire Code, specifies a system for identifying hazards associated with various materials. This surface-mount NFPA Rating Explanation Guide lists the NFPA-authorized hazard level indicators for Health, Flammability, Instability and Special Hazards.
- Surface-mount sign is printed in multiple colors and is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and PVC signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 F to +180 F.
- Rigid AL-Plus 3-mm aluminum composite
- Semi-rigid PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this NFPA Hazard Rating Guide sign today.
Our NEW AL-Plus Aluminum is a rigid and durable aluminum composite comprised of two sheets of aluminum laminated to a thermoplastic core. It is thicker and stiffer than our standard aluminum, and durable for 10 years outdoors. We are confident you will be pleased with AL-Plus aluminum signs.