NFPA 704 NFPA Classification Explanation Sign NFPA-Chart-1-Spanish
NFPA 704 Hazard Diamond Explanation Guide in Spanish
The National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA), in section 704 of the National Fire Code, specifies a system for identifying hazards associated with various materials. Proper identification of such hazards is essential for anyone who needs to handle such materials, and emergency responders. This surface-mount NFPA Rating Explanation Guide in Spanish will do the job.
- Surface-mount sign is printed in multiple colors and is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and PVC signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 F to +180 F.
- Rugged, enamel-coated aluminum
- Semi-rigid PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
(Choose a tab next to the sign to select material and size)
Click Add To Cart to order this Spanish NFPA Hazard Explanation Guide sign today.