NFPA 704 Health Flammability Reactivity Sign Hazmat
Estimated shipping date: ...loading
HEALTH HAZARD 4. . . Can be lethal 3. . . Can cause serious or permanent injury 2. . . Can cause temporary incapacitation or residual injury 1. . . Can cause significant irritation 0. . . No hazard FLAMMABILITY 4. . . Will vaporize and readily burn at normal temperatures 3. . . Can be ignited under almost all ambient temperatures 2...Must be heated or high ambient temperature to burn 1...Must be preheated before ignition can occur 0...Will not burn INSTABILITY 4...May explode at normal temperature and pressures 3...May explode at high temperature or shock 2...Violent chemical change at high temperature or pressures 1...Normally stable. High temperatures make unstable 0...Stable SPECIAL Oxidizing OX Simple asphysiants SA Reacts violently or explosively with water W
White NFPA Health Flammability Reactivity Sign on Aluminum, Plastic, Magnetic or Label Substrate
Use this easy-to-read NFPA Diamonds sign to make your Hazmat message clear to employees and visitors. It is available in 6 sizes to meet your needs.
- US-made sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for long life in a variety of environments.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic signs have holes in each corner for easy mounting.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick to a clean, dry surface.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- These signs and labels are made-to-order, and most orders ship within 2 days from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility in Illinois.
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this NFPA Diamonds sign today.
Customers who bought this also consider