NFPA 704 Diamond Sign with 4-3-1-COR Hazard Ratings
NFPA 704 Diamond with 4-3-1-COR Hazard Level Indicators
The NFPA 704 standard of the National Fire Code provides a simple system for identifying hazards associated with various materials in case of a fire, spill or other emergency. This surface-mount diamond with 4-3-1-COR rating will help alert emergency responders to potential danger.
Please NOTE: The symbol in the white Special Hazard area of this specific diamond is not considered an "authorized symbol" by the NFPA. Before using this symbol, consult your local emergency response team regarding the use, size and placement of non-authorized NFPA symbols with your NFPA diamond. Learn more about NFPA Diamonds with our NFPA 704 Compliance Resource Bulletin (pdf).
Material Choices: (Select material and size above)
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Poly or paper roll labels with light-duty adhesive, on rolls of 100, 250 or 500 labels
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
- Signs and vinyl labels are printed with UV-stable ink and suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- Roll labels include a cardboard dispenser box that protects labels and makes application easy - just pull, peel and stick.
- Poly roll labels are suitable for wet locations; paper roll labels are not. Learn more about label construction in our Roll Labels Product Data Bulletin (pdf).
Mounting Your Diamonds:
- Aluminum and Plastic NFPA 704 Diamonds have 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick. NOTE: Labels must be applied to a clean, dry surface at temperatures above +32 F.
These made-to-order signs and labels usually ship within 2 business days from our manufacturing facility.
Click Add to Cart to order your printed NFPA 704 hazmat diamonds today.