NFPA 10 Style Pictogram Black Hex K Cooking Media Label
Black and White [Graphic] K Cooking Media Hexagon Label with Permanent Adhesive
Use this NFPA 10-style fire extinguisher classification label to show what types of fires your extinguisher is meant to put out. Although this symbol is not included in the current NFPA 10 standard, it is widely used for extinguishers designed for cooking media fires.
- Self-adhesive label includes permanent adhesive with easy-to-remove backing.
- Label is made-to-order in the USA and printed in bold color on gloss vinyl.
- Choose standard, glow-in-the-dark or reflective material.
- Available in varied sizes and economical multi-packs (select size and material above).
- Easy to apply - just peel and stick.
- Features a clear laminate coating that resists UV, chemicals, abrasion and moisture.
- Printed with UV-stable ink suitable for indoor or outdoor use at temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
Click Add To Cart to order this cooking media fire extinguisher classification label today.