NFPA 10 Pictogram C No Electrical Equipment Label
[Graphic] C Electrical Equipment
NFPA 10 White [Graphic] C Electrical Equipment Prohibited Label with Permanent Adhesive
Use this NFPA 10 fire extinguisher classification label to show what types of fires your extinguisher is meant to put out.
- Self-adhesive label includes permanent adhesive with easy-to-remove backing.
- Label is made-to-order in the USA and printed in bold color on gloss vinyl.
- Choose standard, glow-in-the-dark or reflective material.
- Available in varied sizes and economical multi-packs (select size and material above).
- Easy to apply - just peel and stick.
- Features a clear laminate coating that resists UV, chemicals, abrasion and moisture.
- Printed with UV-stable ink suitable for indoor or outdoor use at temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
Click Add To Cart to order this NFPA 10 fire extinguisher classification label today.
Customers who bought this also consider