NFPA 10 Fire Extinguisher Classification Symbols Sign
NFPA 10 Fire Extinguisher Classification Guide Sign on Aluminum, Plastic or Label
This easy-to-read sign explains NFPA 10 fire classifications and shows extinguisher symbols so you can select the correct fire extinguisher for the type of fire you face.
- Made-to-order sign resists UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture for use in a variety of environments.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic signs have mounting holes in each corner for easy installation.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick to a clean, dry surface.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Rigid AL-Plus 3-mm aluminum composite
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this NFPA 10 fire extinguisher identification guide sign today.
Our NEW AL-Plus Aluminum is a rigid and durable aluminum composite comprised of two sheets of aluminum laminated to a thermoplastic core. It is thicker and stiffer than our standard aluminum, and durable for 10 years outdoors. We are confident you will be pleased with AL-Plus aluminum signs.