NEC Warning Shock Hazard Exists Electrode Label Electrical
WARNING SHOCK HAZARD EXISTS IF GROUNDING ELECTRODE CONDUCTOR OR BONDING JUMPER CONNECTION IN THIS EQUIPMENT IS REMOVED WHILE ALTERNATE SOURCE(S) IS ENERGIZED
Yellow WARNING SHOCK HAZARD EXISTS Label/Sticker
This reflective Electrical Alternative Energy label makes your message clear to everyone who sees it - day or night.
- US-made electrical safety label is directly printed in color on your choice of reflective vinyl sheeting:
- Self-stick label includes permanent adhesive with easy-to-remove backing - just peel and stick.
- Printed with UV stable ink and covered with a clear laminate that is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for long life.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use at temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- Type I Engineer-Grade Reflective for general use
- Type IV High Intensity Prismatic Reflective with enhanced retroreflective performance
(Select size and material above)
Click Add To Cart to order your reflective electrical safety labels today.
Customers who bought this also consider