Nashville Swimming Pool Attire Rules Sign
Estimated shipping date: ...loading
Swimming Pool Attire Rules - Clothing such as cut-off shorts or other frayed materials that can damage pool filtration systems are not allowed. - For health and sanitation requirements, children under age three, anyone who is not fully toilet trained or incontinent must wear a swim diaper. - To maintain a family-friendly environment, adult swim suits of a sexually suggestive nature, including thongs, string bikinis or see-through clothing, are not allowed. - For their protection, preschool-aged children and older should be dressed in modest, swim-appropriate clothing. This includes no underwear visible for boys, and some type of top that is not see through for girls.
Nashville Swimming Pool Attire Rules Sign on Aluminum, Plastic, Magnetic or Label Substrate
Use this easy-to-read Swimming Pool sign to make your Recreation message clear to employees and visitors. It is available in 6 sizes to meet your needs.
- US-made sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for long life in a variety of environments.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic signs have holes in each corner for easy mounting.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick to a clean, dry surface.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- These signs and labels are made-to-order, and most orders ship within 2 business days from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Enamel-coated 1mm aluminum
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this Swimming Pool sign today.