Msds Station Sign MSDS / Right to Know
English + Spanish Yellow MSDS Station Sign or Label in Varied Sizes
This vertical-format MSDS / Right to Know sign makes your Hazmat message clear to employees and visitors in two languages. It is available on aluminum, plastic or permanent label backing.
- US-made, bilingual sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant for use in a variety of environments.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic signs have mounting holes in each corner so you can post your sign easily.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- These signs and labels are made-to-order, and most orders ship within 2 days from the ComplianceSigns manufacturing facility.
- Rigid AL-Plus 3-mm aluminum composite
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this vertical bilingual MSDS / Right to Know sign today.
Our NEW AL-Plus Aluminum is a rigid and durable aluminum composite comprised of two sheets of aluminum laminated to a thermoplastic core. It is thicker and stiffer than our standard aluminum, and durable for 10 years outdoors. We are substituting this upgraded material (at no additional cost) because the supply of traditional aluminum has become unreliable. Switching to AL-Plus helps avoid delays producing your signs. We are confident you will be pleased with AL-Plus aluminum signs.