Mirrored OSHA NOTICE Wheels Must Be Chocked Sign With Symbol -
WHEELS MUST BE CHOCKED BEFORE LOADING OR UNLOADING
Portrait Format OSHA NOTICE WHEELS MUST BE CHOCKED BEFORE LOADING OR UNLOADING Sign or Label with Mirrored Text and Symbol
This OSHA-format Truck Loading / Unloading sign with reversed text and symbol is designed to read correctly in truck mirrors.
- US-made, portrait-oriented OSHA NOTICE safety sign is UV, chemical, abrasion and moisture resistant.
- Substrate choices:
- Aluminum and plastic OSHA signs have 0.20-in. mounting holes in each corner.
- Labels have self-adhesive backing - just peel and stick.
- All are printed with UV-stable ink and are suitable for indoor or outdoor use at service temperatures from -40 to +180 F.
- Rigid AL-Plus 3-mm aluminum composite
- Semi-rigid 1mm PVC plastic
- Flexible vinyl label stock with permanent adhesive
- Heavy duty, flexible magnetic backing that clings to ferrous metals (not stainless steel)
(Select material and size above)
Click Add To Cart to order this vertical OSHA Truck Loading / Unloading safety sign today.
Our NEW AL-Plus Aluminum is a rigid and durable aluminum composite comprised of two sheets of aluminum laminated to a thermoplastic core. It is thicker and stiffer than our standard aluminum, and durable for 10 years outdoors. We are confident you will be pleased with AL-Plus aluminum signs.